TRADESMAN MULTI-PURPOSE HARNESS
AS/NZS 1891.1:2007 EN 361:2002, CE
The Zero Tradesman Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus range. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
The new-look harness now incorporates a colour scheme that is neutral yet eye catching with contrasting stitching.
Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
Features loops on chest to keep tools handy. Maximum rated to 2kg, ideal to hitch lanyard hook when not in use.
- Multi-purpose, general fall arrest harness
- Front fall arrest attachment point
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point
- Breathable rear panel and the back strap keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time.
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy
- Fall indicators for continued safety
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware.
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.