CONTROLLED RATE ASCENDER - EVAC
This controlled rate descender is an evacuation device with which a person fitted in a full arrest harness can descend on their own.
The Evac is ideal for self evacuation or recovery of a casualty from tall structures.
The descent speed is automatically limited during descent.
- Use with polyamide kernmantle rope (11mm only).
- Rope needs to be ordered separately.
- Descent speed: 0.8m - 1.5m / sec.
- Minimum load: 20kg.
- Maximum load:150kg.
- Recommended maximum lifetime: 6 years.
- This product is intended for one person use only.