DOUBLE ELASTICATED LANYARD - SCAFFPRO - WITH SNAPHOOK AND SCAFFOLD HOOK
Very popular elasticated webbing lanyard for the scaffolders, construction industry, plant maintenance, roof maintenance.
Twin legs ensure the worker is always attached at all times whilst moving from anchor to anchor.
Includes a snaphook at the harness end and scaffhooks at the anchorage end.
Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard for continuous attachment to anchor points, providing a fool proof fall arrest system
- Elasticated webbing lanyard with snaphook connectors at the harness end.
- Total length of the lanyard is 2m.
- Scaffold model is very popular with scaffolders and riggers.
- The shock absorber will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall.
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard (twin tail) for continuous attachment to anchor when climbing ladders, scaffolding, pylons and rigging to provide a fool-proof fall arrest system.
- The shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.
- The yellow cover can be opened to inspect the shock absorber and labels. Protect the shock absorber from environmental damage, keep closed when using lanyard.
- Snaphooks and Scaffhooks rated to 20kN
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.