SUPERIOR MULTI-PURPOSE HARNESS WITH POSITIONING BELT
The Superior harness is a multi purpose, fully adjustable, general fall arrest harness. This harness provides all the comfort and benefits of the Plus range harnesses.
Designed for construction work, roofers, scaffolders, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety. Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cool and dry.
- Front and rear fall arrest attachment point.
- Breathable rear panel padding and back straps keep the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit.
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time. Removable for washing.
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Aluminimum hardware for lightness and strength
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy. Maximum rated to 2kg, ideal to hitch lanyard hook when not in use.
- Fall indicators for continued safety inspections.
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.
EN 361:2002EN 358:1999AS/NZS 1891.1:2007