DOUBLE ROPE LANYARD - CLIMBR - WITH SCAFFOLD HOOKS AND SNAPHOOK
Designed for passing intermediate anchor points on fixed protection, and safe attachment when climbing fixed access ladders or steps.
Twin legs ensure the worker remains attached at all times whilst moving from one anchorage to another.
- Rope lanyard with snaphook at the harness end, and scaffhooks to the anchorage ponts
- Total length is 0.9m to reduce the fall factor.
- The shock absorber will tear to absorb the energy in the event of a fall.
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard (twin tail) for continuous attachment to anchor climbing ladder, pylons and rigging to provide a fool-proof fall arrest system.
- The shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.
- The yellow cover can be opened to inspect the shock absorber and labels. Protect the shock absorber from environmental damage, keep closed when using lanyard.
- Also available in 1.5m version, BW-260/1.5, contact us for pricing
- Snaphooks and Scaffhooks rated to 20kNPermitted to work in potentially explosive areas.