TRADESMATE SET - HARNESS/ADJUSTABLE LANYARD SET WITH SCAFFOLD HOOK
General purpose harness with front and rear D attachment points.
Adjustable length lanyard with shock absorber and scaffhook connected to rear dorsal.
Fully adjustable with quick connect buckles for ease of use. The adjustable lanyard is permanently attached so the wearer can easily work in fall restraint in many situations.
Fall indicators for continued safety. Suitable for roofing, construction workers, vertical climbing, scaffolders, access equipment and general trades people.
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of work applications.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps and chest.
- Front and rear fall arrest D-ring attachment points.
- All forged steel hardware.
- An adjustable 2m lanyard is permanently attached to the back D-ring.
- Lanyard includes a scaffold hook.
- Effective means for ensuring the correct gear is worn correctly.